learning pathOracle Certified Professional - Java EE 7 Application Developer
Build hands-on tech skillsImprove theoretical and practical skills needed in real-world scenarios.
Enroll to stay on trackSelect a due date and we will help you stay on track with custom reminders and weekly progress reports.
Earn a certificate of completionShow your skills and build your credibility when you include them in your resume and LinkedIn profile.
If your goal is to become a Java EE developer or simply improve your knowledge of Java Enterprise Edition, this is the learning path for you!
By the end of this learning path, you will have an in-depth understanding of the following concepts and features:
- The fundamentals of Java EE 7
- JavaServer Faces
- Facelet in Java EE 7
- Enterprise Java Beans
- JavaServer Pages
- Web Services in Java EE 7
- Java Messaging Services
- Security in Java EE 7
- Concurrency Utilities
This learning path is designed for anyone who wants to:
- Pass Oracle's 1Z0-900 exam and therefore earn the Oracle Certified Professional Java EE 7 Application Developer Certification
- Enhance their knowledge of Java Enterprise Edition
To get the most out of this learning path, you should have the following:
- Basic knowledge in Java programming
- Java SE Knowledge
- Windows OS (64-bit) is preferable but is not mandatory. You can also use other operating systems such as Mac OS or Linux.
OAK Academy is made up of tech experts who have been in the sector for years and years and are deeply rooted in the tech world. They specialize in critical areas like cybersecurity, coding, IT, game development, app monetization, and mobile development.