This Learning Path is designed to help you prepare for the PL-300 (DA-100) Power BI Data Analyst Associate exam. Even if you don't plan to take the exam, these courses and hands-on labs will help you get started on your way to becoming a Power BI Data Analyst.
The PL-300 exam is part of Microsoft’s new role-based certification program and is required to gain the Power BI Data Analyst Associate certification. PL-300 replaces DA-100 Analyzing Data with Microsoft.
- Efficiently import data from multiple sources into the appropriate storage mode
- Define tables, measures, and calculated columns to create an optimized data model
- Create reports with interactive dynamic functionality for desktop and mobile platforms
- Use Power BI's AI based analysis tools to identify key factors responsible for trends and anomalies
- Deploy and configure reports and datasets in a production environment
- People who want to become a Power BI data analyst
- People preparing for Microsoft’s PL-300 (DA-100) exam
- Basic knowledge of statistical concepts
- Basic knowledge datasets and data relationships
Hallam is a software architect with over 20 years experience across a wide range of industries. He began his software career as a Delphi/Interbase disciple but changed his allegiance to Microsoft with its deep and broad ecosystem. While Hallam has designed and crafted custom software utilizing web, mobile and desktop technologies, good quality reliable data is the key to a successful solution. The challenge of quickly turning data into useful information for digestion by humans and machines has led Hallam to specialize in database design and process automation. Showing customers how leverage new technology to change and improve their business processes is one of the key drivers keeping Hallam coming back to the keyboard.