This learning path is designed to help you prepare for the PL-900 Microsoft Power Platform Fundamentals exam.
- Describe the business value of Power Platform
- Identify the core components of Power Platform
- Demonstrate the capabilities of Power BI
- Describe the capabilities of Power Apps
- Demonstrate the capabilities of Power Automate
- Demonstrate the business value of Power Virtual Agents
- People who want to learn how to use Microsoft's Power Platform
- People preparing for Microsoft’s PL-900 exam
Lee has spent most of his professional career learning as much as he could about PC hardware and software while working as a PC technician with Microsoft. Once covid hit, he moved into a customer training role with the goal to get as many people prepared for remote work as possible using Microsoft 365. Being both Microsoft 365 certified and a self-proclaimed Microsoft Teams expert, Lee continues to expand his knowledge by working through the wide range of Microsoft certifications.