Ready to take your Python programming skills to the next level?
The Pythonic Programming Learning Path is your one-stop guide to mastering Python. It contains detailed explanations of many advanced Python language features which when employed will ensure your code is clean, consise, readable, and maintainable. By taking this Leaning Path, you'll acquire practical guidance on how to apply Pythonic features to your own codebase. As you progress through the Learning Path, you'll discover key Python language features which will help you to become more productive!
By taking this Learning Path, you'll advance your Python programming skills to an advanced level, enabling you to build rock solid enterprise-ready scripts.
This is a must do course for anyone looking to master the Python programming language!
- Deepen your knowledge of advanced features of the Python language
- Be able to put into use the advanced features of the Python language to build and script robust enterprise-grade applications
- Understand how and when to apply Pythonic language features, such as Lambdas, Generator Functions, List Comprehensions, Decorators and many more
- Software Engineers interested in advancing their Python skills
- Anyone interested in advanced Python application development and associated tooling
- Anyone interested in understanding the advanced areas and features of Python
- A basic understanding of the Python language
- A basic understanding of software development
- A basic understanding of the software development life cycle
This Learning Path provides over 5 hours of instructional content delivered in 4 high definition instructional video lectures, 2 Hands-on Lab exercises and a final preparation Exam. The content we cover is as follows:
- Pythonic Programming
Writing Pythonic code
Tuples, Lists, Sets, and Dictionaries
Iterables and List, Set, and Dictionary Comprehensions
Lambda Functions, Generator Functions and Expressions
String Formatters and Formatting
- Python Functions, Modules, and Packages
Writing and defining functions
Function input parameters and how to use them
Loading Modules using the import statement
Module discovery at runtime
- Python Classes
Writing classes and class constructors
Creating class methods
Adding class properties
Working with objects created from classes
Implementing special methods
- Python Metaprogramming
Accessing Local and Global variables by name
Inspection of objects at runtime
Manipulation of objects at runtime
Decorators for classes and functions
Learning Path Steps
Exam: Pythonic Programming
About the Author
Jeremy is the DevOps Content Lead at Cloud Academy where he specializes in developing technical training documentation for DevOps.
He has a strong background in software engineering, and has been coding with various languages, frameworks, and systems for the past 20+ years. In recent times, Jeremy has been focused on DevOps, Cloud, Security, and Machine Learning.
Jeremy holds professional certifications for both the AWS and GCP cloud platforms.