SC-200 Exam Prep: Microsoft Security Operations Analyst
This Learning Path is designed to help you and your team prepare for the SC-200: Microsoft Security Operations Analyst exam. Even if you don't plan to take the exam, these courses will help familiarize you with the concepts you need to know to effectively mitigate threats, using Microsoft 365 Defender, Microsoft Defender for Cloud, and Microsoft Sentinel.
Candidates who pass this exam will earn the Microsoft Certified Security Operations Analyst Associate certification.
The SC-200 exam tests your knowledge of three key subject areas, and that’s how we’ve structured this Learning Path.
We’ll cover the skills you need to mitigate threats with Microsoft 365 Defender, Microsoft Defender for Cloud, and Microsoft Sentinel.
- Mitigate threats using Microsoft 365 Defender
- Mitigate threats using Microsoft Defender for Cloud
- Mitigate threats using Microsoft Sentinel
- IT professionals who want to become familiar with threat mitigation through the use of Microsoft 365 Defender, Microsoft Defender for Cloud, and Microsoft Sentinel.
- IT professionals preparing for Microsoft’s SC-200 exam
Tom is a 25+ year veteran of the IT industry, having worked in environments as large as 40k seats and as small as 50 seats. Throughout the course of a long an interesting career, he has built an in-depth skillset that spans numerous IT disciplines. Tom has designed and architected small, large, and global IT solutions.
In addition to the Cloud Platform and Infrastructure MCSE certification, Tom also carries several other Microsoft certifications. His ability to see things from a strategic perspective allows Tom to architect solutions that closely align with business needs.
In his spare time, Tom enjoys camping, fishing, and playing poker.