This Learning Path is designed to help you and your team prepare for the SC-900: Microsoft Security, Compliance, and Identity Fundamentals exam. Even if you don't plan to take the exam, these courses will help familiarize you with the fundamentals of security, compliance, and identity across cloud-based and related Microsoft services.
Candidates who pass this exam will earn the Microsoft Certified Security, Compliance, and Identity Fundamentals certification.
The SC-900 exam tests your knowledge of four key subject areas, and that’s how we’ve structured this Learning Path.
We’ll cover the skills you need to describe various security, compliance, and identity concepts, and we’ll look at the different capabilities of Microsoft’s identity and access management solutions. As you progress through the course, you’ll also learn about the various capabilities of the different Microsoft security solutions and compliance solutions.
- Describe the concepts of security, compliance, and identity
- Describe the capabilities of Microsoft identity and access management solutions
- Describe the capabilities of Microsoft security solutions
- Describe the capabilities of Microsoft compliance solutions
- IT professionals who want to become familiar with the fundamentals of security, compliance, and identity across cloud-based and related Microsoft services.
- IT professionals preparing for Microsoft’s SC-900 exam
General knowledge of Microsoft 365, Microsoft Azure, and related concepts.
We welcome all feedback and suggestions - please contact us at email@example.com if you are unsure about where to start or if you would like help with any of our content.
Tom is a 25+ year veteran of the IT industry, having worked in environments as large as 40k seats and as small as 50 seats. Throughout the course of a long an interesting career, he has built an in-depth skillset that spans numerous IT disciplines. Tom has designed and architected small, large, and global IT solutions.
In addition to the Cloud Platform and Infrastructure MCSE certification, Tom also carries several other Microsoft certifications. His ability to see things from a strategic perspective allows Tom to architect solutions that closely align with business needs.
In his spare time, Tom enjoys camping, fishing, and playing poker.