This learning path will provide you with an introduction to the principles & practices that enable enterprises to reliably and economically scale critical services. Adopting SRE into your own organization requires re-alignment, with a new focus on engineering & automation, and the adoption of a range of new working paradigms.
The SRE learning path consists of eight courses, each focusing on a particular aspect of SRE. By completing this learning path you will learn not only about what makes SRE such an important discipline when practiced correctly, and how it can improve both the stability and performance of your enterprise applications, but you’ll also prepare yourself to take and pass the SRE Foundation Exam administered by DevOps Institute - should you wish to do so.
If you have any feedback relating to this learning path, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Learn about site reliability engineering
- Understand its core vocabulary, principles, practices and automation
- Learn about real-world SRE scenarios and success stories
- Anyone interested in learning about SRE and its fundamentals
- Software Engineers interested in learning about how to use and apply SRE within an operations environment
- DevOps practitioners interested in understanding the role of SRE and how to consider using it within their own organization
To get the most out of this learning path, you should have a basic understanding of DevOps, software development, and the software development lifecycle.
Jeremy is a Content Lead Architect and DevOps SME here at Cloud Academy where he specializes in developing DevOps technical training documentation.
He has a strong background in software engineering, and has been coding with various languages, frameworks, and systems for the past 25+ years. In recent times, Jeremy has been focused on DevOps, Cloud (AWS, GCP, Azure), Security, Kubernetes, and Machine Learning.
Jeremy holds professional certifications for AWS, GCP, and Kubernetes (CKA, CKAD, CKS).