This practical learning path will guide you through how to find vulnerabilities and bugs in websites and web applications through web penetration testing. If you're looking to get involved in ethical hacking, you're in the right place!
We are going to learn how to find vulnerabilities, how hackers carry out attacks, and how you can protect yourself against attacks, or make money as a bug bounty hunter. This is a very hands-on learning path and all the concepts we cover will be accompanied by real-world demos which you can follow along with.
- Carry out penetration testing on websites and web apps
- Learn how to use Burpsuite
- Understand how to make money legitimately from bug bounties
- Learn the fundamentals of cyber security
- Set up and learn how to use Kali Linux
- Learn how to enhance web security and API security
This learning path is intended for anyone who wants to learn about web penetration testing, Burpsuite, and/or how to make money legitimately through ethical hacking.
You don't need any prior knowledge of web penetration testing to take this learning path, but any previous programming experience would be beneficial.
Atil is an instructor at Bogazici University, where he graduated back in 2010. He is also co-founder of Academy Club, which provides training, and Pera Games, which operates in the mobile gaming industry.