In this learning path, we dive into the various tools and techniques available for manipulating information and data sources. We then show you how you can use this knowledge to actually solve some real-world problems.
If you are trying to handle increasingly complex data sets or want to increase your knowledge as a professional data engineer, this is a great learning path to get a practical field-based understanding.
- Learn to determine when it's appropriate to use a programmatic approach versus pure SQL.
- How to access and manipulate your files and data sources using programming techniques available to you in languages such as Python.
- Learn how to use regular expressions to manipulate data and solve common data issues.
- Familiarity with relational databases and other data formats such as CSVs and JSON.
- Baseline understanding of SQL
If you don't have all of these this learning path will still benefit you, but you might not be able to follow all of the examples.
If you have any feedback relating to this content, feel free to reach out to us at email@example.com.
Calculated Systems was founded by experts in Hadoop, Google Cloud and AWS. Calculated Systems enables code-free capture, mapping and transformation of data in the cloud based on Apache NiFi, an open source project originally developed within the NSA. Calculated Systems accelerates time to market for new innovations while maintaining data integrity. With cloud automation tools, deep industry expertise, and experience productionalizing workloads development cycles are cut down to a fraction of their normal time. The ability to quickly develop large scale data ingestion and processing decreases the risk companies face in long development cycles. Calculated Systems is one of the industry leaders in Big Data transformation and education of these complex technologies.