Amazon Elastic Container Service End-To-End Challenge
Amazon Elastic Container Service (ECS) is an offering from AWS that allows you to orchestrate the deployment of Docker-based applications. It's fully managed, can integrate with deployment automation tools, and features advanced scaling options.
Learning to set up and deploy a container from beginning to end will benefit anyone looking to confirm their skills with Amazon ECS.
This hands-on lab challenge will test your practical ability to modify a solution in a production-like AWS environment. You will be presented with a task and set of requirements you must fulfill to pass the challenge.
This is a real environment, which means you can prove your knowledge in an applied way, substituting multiple choice questions for a dynamic performance-based exam situation.
December 13th, 2023 - Addressed user ban issue and added warning
August 3rd, 2023 - Added a task related to integrating with Amazon RDS.
- Introduction to Microservices, Containers, and ECS (Course)
- Compute Fundamentals For AWS (Course)
- Using IAM Policies to Define and Manage Permissions (Course)
- Cloud Architects
- DevOps Engineers
- Software Engineers
- Amazon Elastic Container Service (ECS)
- Amazon Elastic Container Repository (ECR)
- Amazon Elastic Compute Cloud (EC2)
- AWS Identity and Access Management (IAM)
- Amazon Relational Database Service (RDS)
Andrew is a Labs Developer with previous experience in the Internet Service Provider, Audio Streaming, and CryptoCurrency industries. He has also been a DevOps Engineer and enjoys working with CI/CD and Kubernetes.
He holds multiple AWS certifications including Solutions Architect Associate and Professional.