Amazon Kinesis Data Stream Processing Challenge
Amazon Kinesis Data Streams is a fully-managed serverless data streaming service that you can use to store and ingest data, in real-time, and at scale. This service integrates seamlessly with other commonly used AWS services.
Learning how to use Amazon Kinesis Data Streams will enable you to build solutions in the AWS cloud that can handle high data throughput rates.
This hands-on lab challenge will test your practical ability to modify a solution in a production-like AWS environment. You will be presented with a task and set of requirements you must fulfill to pass the challenge.
This is a real environment, which means you can prove your knowledge in an applied way, substituting multiple choice questions for a dynamic performance-based exam situation.
- Amazon Kinesis Data Streams Part 1 (Course)
- Amazon Kinesis Data Streams Part 2 (Course)
- Understanding AWS Lambda to Run & Scale Your Code (Course)
- Decoupled and Event-Driven Architectures in AWS (Course)
- Candidates for the AWS Certified Data Analytics Specialty certification
- Cloud Architects
- Data Engineers
- DevOps Engineers
- Software Engineers
- Amazon Kinesis Data Streams
- AWS Lambda
- Amazon Simple Queue Service (SQS)
- AWS Identity and Access Management (IAM)
Andrew is a Labs Developer with previous experience in the Internet Service Provider, Audio Streaming, and CryptoCurrency industries. He has also been a DevOps Engineer and enjoys working with CI/CD and Kubernetes.
He holds multiple AWS certifications including Solutions Architect Associate and Professional.