Amazon SNS and Amazon SQS ChallengePush your skills to the next level in a live environment
- Stay within resource usage requirements.
- Do not engage in or encourage activity that is illegal.
- Do not engage in cryptocurrency mining.
Lab challenges are hands-on labs with the gloves off. You jump into an auto-provisioned cloud environment and are given a goal to accomplish. No instructions, no hints. To pass, you'll have a limited time to demonstrate your problem-solving skills and get the checks that inspect the state of your lab environment.
Amazon Simple Notification Service (SNS) is a fully-managed publish/subscribe message service that you can be used for communication between applications and between an application and a person.
Amazon Simple Queue Service (SQS) is a message queuing service that is often used in conjunction with Amazon SNS to handle message processing. These two services are often combined to produce sophisticated message handling systems.
In this hands-on challenge lab, you will be given a scenario and a set of tasks to complete to meet the scenario's requirements.
This is a real environment, which means you can prove your knowledge in an applied situation, leaving behind multiple choice questions for a dynamic performance-based exam situation.
What will be assessed
- Amazon Simple Notification Service (SNS)
- Amazon Simple Queue Service (SQS)
- Candidates for the AWS Solutions Architect Associate certification
- DevOps Engineers
- Cloud Engineers
- Software Engineers
- Using SQS, SNS and SES in a Decoupled and Distributed Environment
- Fan-Out Orders using Amazon SNS and SQS
Andrew is a Labs Developer with previous experience in the Internet Service Provider, Audio Streaming, and CryptoCurrency industries. He has also been a DevOps Engineer and enjoys working with CI/CD and Kubernetes.
He holds multiple AWS certifications including Solutions Architect Associate and Professional.