Amazon SQS Queue Creation Challenge
Amazon Simple Queue Service (Amazon SQS) is a fully managed message queue service from AWS. It allows you to decouple and scale different parts of your systems. It can be used to facilitate communication between microservices, distributed systems, and serverless applications.
Candidates for AWS certification should be able to create, configure, and troubleshoot Amazon SQS queues.
In this hands-on challenge lab, you will be given a scenario and a set of tasks to complete to meet the scenario's requirements.
This is a real environment, which means you can prove your knowledge in an applied situation, leaving behind multiple choice questions for a dynamic performance-based exam situation.
- Course: Using SQS, SNS and SES in a Decoupled and Distributed Environment
- Lecture: What is an SQS First In First Out Queue and when should I use it?
- Candidates for the AWS Certified Solutions Architect – Associate certification
- Cloud Architects
- DevOps Engineers
- Amazon Simple Queue Service (Amazon SQS)
- AWS Identity and Access Management (IAM)
- AWS Lambda
Andrew is a Labs Developer with previous experience in the Internet Service Provider, Audio Streaming, and CryptoCurrency industries. He has also been a DevOps Engineer and enjoys working with CI/CD and Kubernetes.
He holds multiple AWS certifications including Solutions Architect Associate and Professional.