Amazon VPC Endpoint Service Challenge
Amazon VPC supports creating and using horizontally scalable and highly available network devices called endpoints. Using VPC endpoints and VPC endpoint services, you can send network traffic across VPCs and AWS accounts in a way that is secure and can save you money on bandwidth costs.
By learning how to create Amazon VPC endpoints, you increase the range of sophisticated networking solutions you can deploy in the public AWS cloud.
In this lab challenge, you will be tested on your practical ability to build out a solution in a production-like AWS environment. You are presented with a task and a set of requirements that you must fulfill to pass the challenge.
This is a real environment, which means you can prove your knowledge in an applied situation, leaving behind multiple choice questions for a dynamic performance-based exam situation.
January 17th, 2024 - Addressed an issue that caused one of the checks to work incorrectly in certain circumstances
- Creating and Using a VPC Endpoint Service (Lab)
- AWS Networking Features Essential for a Solutions Architect (Course)
- Working with Amazon EC2 Auto Scaling Groups and Network Load Balancer (Lab)
- Compute Fundamentals For AWS (Course)
- Candidates for the AWS Certified Advanced Networking Specialty certification
- Cloud Architects
- DevOps Engineers
- Amazon Virtual Private Cloud (VPC)
- Amazon Elastic Compute Cloud (EC2)
- Elastic Load Balancing (ELB)
Andrew is a Labs Developer with previous experience in the Internet Service Provider, Audio Streaming, and CryptoCurrency industries. He has also been a DevOps Engineer and enjoys working with CI/CD and Kubernetes.
He holds multiple AWS certifications including Solutions Architect Associate and Professional.