Amazon VPC Flow Logs ChallengePush your skills to the next level in a live environment
- Stay within resource usage requirements.
- Do not engage in or encourage activity that is illegal.
- Do not engage in cryptocurrency mining.
The hands-on lab is part of these learning paths
Lab challenges are hands-on labs with the gloves off. You jump into an auto-provisioned cloud environment and are given a goal to accomplish. No instructions, no hints. To pass, you'll have a limited time to demonstrate your problem-solving skills and get the checks that inspect the state of your lab environment.
Amazon VPC Flow Logs are a powerful feature that allows you to capture and inspect network traffic in your VPC networks.
Candidates aiming for AWS certification should be comfortable creating and configuring Amazon VPC flow logs.
This hands-on lab challenge will test your practical ability to build out a solution in a production-like AWS environment. You will be presented with a task and set of requirements you must fulfill to pass the challenge.
This is a real environment, which means you can prove your knowledge in an applied way, substituting multiple choice questions for a dynamic performance-based exam situation.
What will be assessed
- Amazon Virtual Private Cloud (VPC)
- Amazon CloudWatch Logs
- Amazon Simple Storage Service (S3)
- Candidates for the AWS Solutions Architect and SysOps Administrator Associate certifications
- Network Engineers
- Cloud Architects
- How to Implement & Enable Logging Across AWS Services
- Set Up VPC Peering between Amazon Virtual Private Clouds (VPCs)
- Querying Amazon VPC Flow Logs with Amazon Athena
Andrew is a Labs Developer with previous experience in the Internet Service Provider, Audio Streaming, and CryptoCurrency industries. He has also been a DevOps Engineer and enjoys working with CI/CD and Kubernetes.
He holds multiple AWS certifications including Solutions Architect Associate and Professional.