Amazon VPC Flow Logs Challenge
Amazon VPC Flow Logs are a powerful feature that allows you to capture and inspect network traffic in your VPC networks.
Candidates aiming for AWS certification should be comfortable creating and configuring Amazon VPC flow logs.
This hands-on lab challenge will test your practical ability to build out a solution in a production-like AWS environment. You will be presented with a task and set of requirements you must fulfill to pass the challenge.
This is a real environment, which means you can prove your knowledge in an applied way, substituting multiple choice questions for a dynamic performance-based exam situation.
- How to Implement & Enable Logging Across AWS Services
- Set Up VPC Peering between Amazon Virtual Private Clouds (VPCs)
- Querying Amazon VPC Flow Logs with Amazon Athena
- Candidates for the AWS Solutions Architect and SysOps Administrator Associate certifications
- Network Engineers
- Cloud Architects
- Amazon Virtual Private Cloud (VPC)
- Amazon CloudWatch Logs
- Amazon Simple Storage Service (S3)
Andrew is a Labs Developer with previous experience in the Internet Service Provider, Audio Streaming, and CryptoCurrency industries. He has also been a DevOps Engineer and enjoys working with CI/CD and Kubernetes.
He holds multiple AWS certifications including Solutions Architect Associate and Professional.