Amazon VPC Peering ChallengePush your skills to the next level in a live environment
- Stay within resource usage requirements.
- Do not engage in or encourage activity that is illegal.
- Do not engage in cryptocurrency mining.
Lab challenges are hands-on labs with the gloves off. You jump into an auto-provisioned cloud environment and are given a goal to accomplish. No instructions, no hints. To pass, you'll have a limited time to demonstrate your problem-solving skills and get the checks that inspect the state of your lab environment.
Amazon Virtual Private Cloud (VPC) is a foundational service from AWS that enables network isolation of cloud resources in a cost-effective and scalable manner.
VPC peering enables connectivity between VPCs without traffic traversing the public internet. It can both improve the security posture and reduce the cost of solutions deployed in the public AWS cloud.
This hands-on lab challenge will test your practical ability to configure a solution in a production-like AWS environment. You will be presented with a task and set of requirements that you must fulfill to pass the challenge.
This is a real environment, which means you can prove your knowledge in an applied way, substituting multiple choice questions for a dynamic performance-based exam situation.
What will be assessed
- Amazon Virtual Private Cloud (VPC)
- Amazon Elastic Compute Cloud (EC2)
- Amazon Route53
- Candidates for AWS certification
- DevOps Engineers
- Cloud Architects
- Set Up VPC Peering between Amazon Virtual Private Clouds (VPCs) (Lab)
- Working with AWS Networking and Amazon VPC (Course)
- AWS Virtual Private Cloud: Subnets and Routing (Course)
Andrew is a Labs Developer with previous experience in the Internet Service Provider, Audio Streaming, and CryptoCurrency industries. He has also been a DevOps Engineer and enjoys working with CI/CD and Kubernetes.
He holds multiple AWS certifications including Solutions Architect Associate and Professional.