AWS Basic EC2 ChallengePush your skills to the next level in a live environment
- Stay within resource usage requirements.
- Do not engage in or encourage activity that is illegal.
- Do not engage in cryptocurrency mining.
The hands-on lab is part of these learning pathsSee 1 more
Lab challenges are hands-on labs with the gloves off. You jump into an auto-provisioned cloud environment and are given a goal to accomplish. No instructions, no hints. To pass, you'll have a limited time to demonstrate your problem-solving skills and get the checks that inspect the state of your lab environment.
In this lab challenge, your AWS EC2 skills are put to the test. You'll be given a desired end state and be required to reach it using your knowledge of AWS EC2 and other AWS tools relevant to working with EC2. The Lab Challenge simulates building a basic solution in a real-world scenario.
What will be assessed
- AWS EC2 core concepts
- AWS Management Console proficiency
- AWS engineers
- Candidates for any AWS associate-level certification
- Basic knowledge of AWS EC2 and AWS tools related to it
- Basic familiarity with the AWS Management Console and how to navigate it
Matt has worked for multiple Fortune 500 companies as a DevOps Engineer and Solutions Architect. He is an AWS Certified DevOps Engineer - Professional, and an AWS Certified Solution Architect - Associate. He enjoys reading and learning new technologies.