AWS Storage Patterns Challenge
AWS offers many different ways to store your data. They each have advantages and disadvantages and each one is best suited to a particular use case.
Being able to choose the best storage option to use when given a data pattern and a set of requirements is a skill anyone aiming to get AWS certified should be looking to gain.
This hands-on lab challenge will test your practical ability to choose between cost, performance, and features of different storage options in a production-like AWS environment. You will be presented with a task and set of requirements you must fulfill to pass the challenge.
This is a real environment, which means you can prove your knowledge in an applied way, substituting multiple choice questions for a dynamic performance-based exam situation.
- Introduction to Amazon S3
- Storage Fundamentals for AWS
- Using Amazon EFS to Create Elastic File Systems for Linux-Based Workloads
- Create Your First Amazon S3 Bucket
- Introduction to the Elastic File System
- Candidates for the AWS Solutions Architect Associate certification
- Cloud Architects
- DevOps Engineers
- Data Engineers
- Amazon Simple Storage Service (S3)
- Amazon EC2 Elastic Block Storage (EBS)
- Amazon Elastic File System (EFS)
Andrew is a Labs Developer with previous experience in the Internet Service Provider, Audio Streaming, and CryptoCurrency industries. He has also been a DevOps Engineer and enjoys working with CI/CD and Kubernetes.
He holds multiple AWS certifications including Solutions Architect Associate and Professional.