AWS Data Analytics Processing ChallengePush your skills to the next level in a live environment
- Stay within resource usage requirements.
- Do not engage in or encourage activity that is illegal.
- Do not engage in cryptocurrency mining.
Lab challenges are hands-on labs with the gloves off. You jump into an auto-provisioned cloud environment and are given a goal to accomplish. No instructions, no hints. To pass, you'll have a limited time to demonstrate your problem-solving skills and get the checks that inspect the state of your lab environment.
Put your skills to the test in this data analytics lab. Complete a data analytics processing solution before time runs out.
You will need to be familiar with Amazon's Data Analytics services and associated tools in order to complete a partially built solution for processing log data from an EC2 instance using Amazon Kinesis, AWS Lambda, and Amazon S3.
March 17th, 2022 - Addressed an issue with the delivery stream validation check
What will be assessed
- AWS EC2, S3 and Lambda knowledge
- AWS Data Analytics knowledge
- Candidates for the AWS Certified Data Analytics Specialty certification
- Cloud Enginners
- Data Engineers
- Completion of the Collecting Log Data with Kinesis Agent and Querying with Amazon Athena lab is recommended before attempting this challenge
Andrew is a Labs Developer with previous experience in the Internet Service Provider, Audio Streaming, and CryptoCurrency industries. He has also been a DevOps Engineer and enjoys working with CI/CD and Kubernetes.
He holds multiple AWS certifications including Solutions Architect Associate and Professional.