lab challengeData Science with Python - Basic Concepts
In this Lab, you will be challenged on your knowledge of Python for Data Science, in particular on three important aspects: Programming, Data Management, and Visualization. The idea is to test your ability to deal with standard data science requests.
Before starting this lab, you are strongly encouraged to take the following courses:
- Data Wrangling with Pandas.
- Data Visualisation with Python using Matplotlib.
- Interactive Data Visualization with Python using Bokeh.
- Python Programming.
Your data science skills will be challenged, and by the end of this lab, you should have a deep understanding of how Python is used in Data Science.
- Data Scientists
- Data Engineers
- Python Backend Developers
- manipulate data using Pandas
- build simple Data Science application using Python
- create a plot using Matplotlib
- join two (or more) DataFrames
- transform data using Pandas
Andrea is a Data Scientist at Cloud Academy. He is passionate about statistical modeling and machine learning algorithms, especially for solving business tasks.
He holds a PhD in Statistics, and he has published in several peer-reviewed academic journals. He is also the author of the book Applied Machine Learning with Python.