ELB Network Load Balancer ChallengePush your skills to the next level in a live environment
- Stay within resource usage requirements.
- Do not engage in or encourage activity that is illegal.
- Do not engage in cryptocurrency mining.
Lab challenges are hands-on labs with the gloves off. You jump into an auto-provisioned cloud environment and are given a goal to accomplish. No instructions, no hints. To pass, you'll have a limited time to demonstrate your problem-solving skills and get the checks that inspect the state of your lab environment.
A Network Load Balancer is one of the types of load balancer offered by AWS Elastic Load Balancing. A load balancer enables applications to scale horizontally across multiple virtual machines.
People aiming to get AWS certified should be proficient at working with and configuring network load balancers.
This hands-on lab challenge will test your practical ability to configure a solution in a production-like AWS environment. You will be presented with a task and set of requirements that you must fulfill to pass the challenge.
This is a real environment, which means you can prove your knowledge in an applied way, substituting multiple choice questions for a dynamic performance-based exam situation.
What will be assessed
- Elastic Load Balancing (ELB)
- Network Load Balancer (NLB)
- Amazon Elastic Compute Cloud (EC2)
- Amazon Simple Storage Service (S3)
- Candidate for the AWS Solutions Architect Associate certification
- Candidate for the AWS SysOps Administrator Associate certification
- Cloud Architects
- DevOps Engineers
- Using Elastic Load Balancing & EC2 Auto Scaling to Support AWS Workloads
- Working with the Network Load Balancer
- Storage Fundamentals for AWS
Andrew is a Labs Developer with previous experience in the Internet Service Provider, Audio Streaming, and CryptoCurrency industries. He has also been a DevOps Engineer and enjoys working with CI/CD and Kubernetes.
He holds multiple AWS certifications including Solutions Architect Associate and Professional.