ELB Network Load Balancer Challenge
A Network Load Balancer is one of the types of load balancer offered by AWS Elastic Load Balancing. A load balancer enables applications to scale horizontally across multiple virtual machines.
People aiming to get AWS certified should be proficient at working with and configuring network load balancers.
This hands-on lab challenge will test your practical ability to configure a solution in a production-like AWS environment. You will be presented with a task and set of requirements that you must fulfill to pass the challenge.
This is a real environment, which means you can prove your knowledge in an applied way, substituting multiple choice questions for a dynamic performance-based exam situation.
March 14th, 2023 - Added hints
December 29th, 2022 - Updated Amazon S3 bucket log check to reflect changes in the AWS Management Console.
- Using Elastic Load Balancing & EC2 Auto Scaling to Support AWS Workloads
- Working with the Network Load Balancer
- Storage Fundamentals for AWS
- Candidate for the AWS Solutions Architect Associate certification
- Candidate for the AWS SysOps Administrator Associate certification
- Cloud Architects
- DevOps Engineers
- Elastic Load Balancing (ELB)
- Network Load Balancer (NLB)
- Amazon Elastic Compute Cloud (EC2)
- Amazon Simple Storage Service (S3)
Andrew is a Labs Developer with previous experience in the Internet Service Provider, Audio Streaming, and CryptoCurrency industries. He has also been a DevOps Engineer and enjoys working with CI/CD and Kubernetes.
He holds multiple AWS certifications including Solutions Architect Associate and Professional.