Amazon SNS Image Resizing ChallengePush your skills to the next level in a live environment
- Stay within resource usage requirements.
- Do not engage in or encourage activity that is illegal.
- Do not engage in cryptocurrency mining.
Lab challenges are hands-on labs with the gloves off. You jump into an auto-provisioned cloud environment and are given a goal to accomplish. No instructions, no hints. To pass, you'll have a limited time to demonstrate your problem-solving skills and get the checks that inspect the state of your lab environment.
Amazon Simple Notification Service (Amazon SNS) is a fully-managed, high-throughput, pub/sub messaging service from AWS. It's used for sending messages to applications and people. It's often used as the backbone of flows that involve disparate AWS services, applications, and users.
Developers and Engineers aiming to get AWS certified should be comfortable creating, developing, and configuring solutions built around Amazon SNS. This challenge will also test your knowledge of Amazon S3 and AWS Lambda.
In this lab challenge, you will be tested on your practical ability to build out a solution in a production-like AWS environment. You are presented with a task and a set of requirements that you must fulfill to pass the challenge. This is a real environment, which means you can prove your knowledge in an applied situation, leaving behind multiple choice questions for a dynamic performance-based exam situation.
What will be assessed
- Amazon Simple Notification Service (Amazon SNS)
- AWS Lambda
- Amazon Simple Storage Service (Amazon S3)
- Candidates for the AWS Certified Developer - Associate certification
- Cloud Engineers
- Process Amazon SNS Notifications with AWS Lambda
- Introduction to AWS Lambda
- Getting Started with Amazon Simple Notification Service
- Introduction to Amazon S3
Andrew is a Labs Developer with previous experience in the Internet Service Provider, Audio Streaming, and CryptoCurrency industries. He has also been a DevOps Engineer and enjoys working with CI/CD and Kubernetes.
He holds multiple AWS certifications including Solutions Architect Associate and Professional.