Terraform Deploy AWS Infrastructure ChallengePush your skills to the next level in a live environment
- Stay within resource usage requirements.
- Do not engage in or encourage activity that is illegal.
- Do not engage in cryptocurrency mining.
Lab challenges are hands-on labs with the gloves off. You jump into an auto-provisioned cloud environment and are given a goal to accomplish. No instructions, no hints. To pass, you'll have a limited time to demonstrate your problem-solving skills and get the checks that inspect the state of your lab environment.
In this lab challenge, you will put your infrastructure development skills to the test. You will be tasked with developing an infrastructure solution using Terraform by modifying an existing Terraform configuration to include deploying a subnet and EC2 resource.
What will be assessed
- Terraform infrastructure as code concepts
- Terraform troubleshooting abilities
- DevOps Engineers
- Terraform Practitioners
- Cloud Engineers
- Completion of the Create AWS Resources with Terraform and Manage AWS Resources with Terraform labs is highly recommended before attempting the challenge
Luke is a Site Reliability Engineer at Microsoft. His background is infrastructure development using Terraform and in 2021 he was awarded the HashiCorp Ambassador award. He is an Azure DevOps Engineer Expert, Azure Administrator Associate, and HashiCorp Certified - Terraform Associate.