AWS Developer Tools ChallengePush your skills to the next level in a live environment
The hands-on lab is part of this learning path
About Lab Challenges
Lab challenges are hands-on labs with the gloves off. You jump into an auto-provisioned cloud environment and are given a goal to accomplish. No instructions, no hints. To pass, you'll have a limited time to demonstrate your problem-solving skills and get the checks that inspect the state of your lab environment.
In this lab challenge, your AWS DevOps skills are put to the test. You'll need to complete several tasks using an existing continuous deployment stack built on AWS Developer Tools to complete the Challenge. The Lab Challenge simulates troubleshooting and performing updates in a real-world scenario.
What will be assessed
- AWS Troubleshooting proficiency
- AWS Developer Tools core concepts
- AWS Management Console proficiency
- AWS DevOps practitioners
- AWS Certified DevOps Engineer - Professional candidates
- Strong knowledge of the AWS Developer Tools suite
- Completion of the AWS DevOps Engineer - Professional Learning Path or the AWS Developer Services for CI/CD Learning Path is recommended
About the Author
Matt has worked for multiple Fortune 500 companies as a DevOps Engineer and Solutions Architect. He is an AWS Certified DevOps Engineer - Professional, and an AWS Certified Solution Architect - Associate. He enjoys reading and learning new technologies.