lab challengeAWS Developer Tools Challenge
In this lab challenge, your AWS DevOps skills are put to the test. You'll need to complete several tasks using an existing continuous deployment stack built on AWS Developer Tools to complete the Challenge. The Lab Challenge simulates troubleshooting and performing updates in a real-world scenario.
May 27th, 2023 - Updated Node.js version
March 7th, 2023 - Updated challenge to use the aws/codebuild/standard:6.0 image
- Strong knowledge of the AWS Developer Tools suite
- Completion of the AWS DevOps Engineer - Professional Learning Path or the AWS Developer Services for CI/CD Learning Path is recommended
- AWS DevOps practitioners
- AWS Certified DevOps Engineer - Professional candidates
- AWS Troubleshooting proficiency
- AWS Developer Tools core concepts
- AWS Management Console proficiency
Matt has worked for multiple Fortune 500 companies as a DevOps Engineer and Solutions Architect. He is an AWS Certified DevOps Engineer - Professional, and an AWS Certified Solution Architect - Associate. He enjoys reading and learning new technologies.