lab playgroundAWS Cloud9 Terminal and Editor Playground
AWS Cloud9 is a web-based integrated development environment (IDE) that allows you to write, run and debug code in your web browser. By using AWS Cloud9, you can easily:
- Develop from a thin client
- Leverage other AWS services
- Collaborate with others
When developing, it's advantageous that you know the tools you are using well.
This hands-on playground lab gives you the freedom and the time to get to know the AWS Cloud9 IDE service.
- Anyone who is planning to use AWS tools and services to develop software and solutions
Familiarity with the following AWS services will be beneficial:
- AWS Cloud9
- AWS Lambda
- Amazon Relational Database Service (Amazon RDS)
- Amazon Simple Storage Service (Amazon S3)
The following courses and lab can be used to fulfill the prerequisites:
- Working with AWS Cloud9
- Introduction to AWS Lambda
- Database Fundamentals for AWS - Part 1 of 2
- Introduction to Amazon S3
May 22nd, 2023 - Updated Lambda instructions
April 27th, 2023 - Updated instructions and screenshots to reflect latest UI
Andrew is a Labs Developer with previous experience in the Internet Service Provider, Audio Streaming, and CryptoCurrency industries. He has also been a DevOps Engineer and enjoys working with CI/CD and Kubernetes.
He holds multiple AWS certifications including Solutions Architect Associate and Professional.