Ready for the real environment experience?
A chatbot is only as useful as the information it helps to serve. In this lab you will learn how to make a chatbot that can look up the weather from a US Government forecasting API. This bot will be able to take any Latitude & Longitude coordinates inside of the United States, parse them, and give a plain text response.
Upon completion of this Lab you will be able to:
- Integrate external sources of truth with Dialogflow
- Leverage Google Cloud Functions to call external APIs
- Expand Dialogflow to serve real-world data
This lab is intended for:
- Machine learning engineers
- Anyone interested in bots
You should possess:
- A basic understanding of Dialogflow Intents, Entities, and Responses is required
- A basic understanding of NodeJS is recommended
- A basic understanding of Google Cloud is helpful but not required
The following content is sufficient to fulfill these prerequisites:
Calculated Systems was founded by experts in Hadoop, Google Cloud and AWS. Calculated Systems enables code-free capture, mapping and transformation of data in the cloud based on Apache NiFi, an open source project originally developed within the NSA. Calculated Systems accelerates time to market for new innovations while maintaining data integrity. With cloud automation tools, deep industry expertise, and experience productionalizing workloads development cycles are cut down to a fraction of their normal time. The ability to quickly develop large scale data ingestion and processing decreases the risk companies face in long development cycles. Calculated Systems is one of the industry leaders in Big Data transformation and education of these complex technologies.