Ready for the real environment experience?
Upon completion of this lab you will be able to:
- Explain what HTML5 and CSS3 are
- Utilize CSS3 transitions and transformations
- Use jQuery to select and manipulate elements
- Create HTML5 forms
- Include audio and video in web applications using HTML5
- Draw on the HTML5 canvas element
- Understand Ajax
- Leverage modern web application features including geolocation, and web sockets
This lab is intended for:
- Anyone who has been charged with setting up a website or developing web content
- Those interested in getting a better understanding of the many technologies used to deliver web content
You should be familiar with:
- Basic HTML and CSS
- Computer programming concepts
Completion of the Web Development Fundamentals - HTML and CSS lab is recommended to fulfill the HTML and CSS prerequisite.
July 9th, 2020 - Enabled direct browser RDP connection for a streamlined experience
Ed is an Outstanding Trainer in Software Development, with a passion for technology and its uses and holding more than 10 years’ experience.
Ed is responsible for delivering QA’s Programming Foundations course using the Eclipse IDE. His skillset extends into the DevOps sphere, where he is able to deliver courses based around Agile/Scrum practices, version control, and CI/CD.