- Stay within resource usage requirements.
- Do not engage in or encourage activity that is illegal.
- Do not engage in cryptocurrency mining.
Ready for the real environment experience?
Load balancing is a process in which network traffic is distributed across multiple resources capable of handling the traffic. Load balancers enable you to you to scale, and to route traffic to healthy targets and away from unehalthy ones.
Learning how to use and configure an Application Load Balancer will make you more effective at deploying solutions in AWS that handle HTTP traffic.
In this hands-on playground lab, you will have the time and freedom to really get to know the Application Load Balancer service.
- Candidates for Solution Architect Associate and SysOps Administrator Associate certifications
- Cloud Architects
- Data Engineers
- DevOps Engineers
Familiarity with the following will be beneficial but is not required:
- Elastic Load Balancing (ELB)
- Application Load Balancer
- AWS Elastic Compute Cloud (EC2)
The following courses and labs can be used to fulfill the prerequisites:
Andrew is a Labs Developer with previous experience in the Internet Service Provider, Audio Streaming, and CryptoCurrency industries. He has also been a DevOps Engineer and enjoys working with CI/CD and Kubernetes.
He holds multiple AWS certifications including Solutions Architect Associate and Professional.