- Stay within resource usage requirements.
- Do not engage in or encourage activity that is illegal.
- Do not engage in cryptocurrency mining.
Ready for the real environment experience?
Exchange Online PowerShell lets you manage your Exchange Online mailboxes from the command line. The Exchange Online PowerShell module lets you easily amend mailbox email addresses. Users may often need multiple email addresses associated with their account to receive emails sent to a different email address.
In this lab, you will add and remove email addresses on a user's Exchange Online mailbox using Exchange Online PowerShell.
Note: Due to this lab requiring the use of a Microsoft 365 organization with an Admin Center, if you don't already have access to one you will need to provide a mobile phone number to pass the account creation process.
Upon completion of this lab, you will be able to:
- Add and remove email addresses on a user's Exchange Online mailbox
- Microsoft 365 System Administrators interested in scripting to automate and speed up the management of user mailboxes in Microsoft 365
- IT Support Analysts
Familiarity with the following is recommended:
- Microsoft 365 Admin Center
The following content can be used to fulfill the prerequisite:
- Managing Users in Microsoft 365 Admin Center
- Managing User Mailboxes Using Exchange Online PowerShell
Adil is a Microsoft Certified Trainer, former Azure Engineer, and loves all things Azure. He is a certified Azure Administrator and Azure DevOps Expert and has worked for some of the biggest MSPs in the world (Cognizant, New Signature, CoreAzure). He loves to combine his two passions: cloud and teaching.
Adil specializes in Azure Infrastructure services and has a curiosity for new, in-preview services from Azure, getting his hands familiar with the content before most of the world does. Outside of work, Adil helps run a growing community of IT professionals looking to break into the cloud and regularly runs workshops and webinars.