- Stay within resource usage requirements.
- Do not engage in or encourage activity that is illegal.
- Do not engage in cryptocurrency mining.
Ready for the real environment experience?
Azure Data Factory (ADF) is a cloud-based ETL and data integration service that allows you to create data-driven workloads for orchestrating the data movement and transforming data at scale. The capabilities of ADF include the data transformation with intelligent intent-driven mapping that automates the copy activities and allows you to prepare and construct the ETL process pipeline code-free.
In this hands-on lab, you will provision a monitoring solution for the ADF resource using Azure Log Analytics and Log solution.
Upon completion of this intermediate-level lab, you will be able to:
- Create Azure Log Analytics workspace
- Configure Diagnostic settings for Azure Data Factory
- Create and review a Log Solution for the Azure Data Factory
- Setup Monitor Alerts for Azure Data Factory
- Candidates for Data Engineer Exam (DP-203)
- Cloud Architects
- Data Engineers/Analysts
- DevOps Engineers
- Software Engineers
Familiarity with the following will be beneficial but is not required:
- Azure Data Factory
- Azure Monitor
- Azure Log Analytics
The following course and labs can be used to fulfill the prerequisite:
- Azure Data Factory (Course)
- Using Azure Data Factory Pipelines to Copy Data (Lab)
- Azure Data Factory Pipeline Challenge (Challenge)
September 12th, 2022 - Updated the instructions and screenshots to reflect the latest UI
Parveen is an Azure advocate with previous experience in the professional consulting services industries. He specializes in infrastructure and DevOps with a wide range of knowledge in security and access management. He is also an Azure Certified - DevOps Engineer Expert, Security Engineer, Developer Associate, Administrator Associate, CompTIA Certified - Network+, Security+, and AWS Cloud Practitioner.
Parveen enjoys writing about cloud technologies and sharing the knowledge with the community to help students upskill in the cloud.