- Stay within resource usage requirements.
- Do not engage in or encourage activity that is illegal.
- Do not engage in cryptocurrency mining.
Ready for the real environment experience?
Cascading Style Sheets (CSS) allow you to customize the default positioning of HTML elements on a web page.
In this lab, you will position HTML elements in various ways.
Upon completion of this beginner level lab, you will be able to use:
- Relative positioning
- Fixed positioning
- Absolute positioning
- Beginners learning front-end development
- Software Engineers who need to learn front-end technologies to expand their skillset
Familiarity with the following will be beneficial but is not required:
- Cascading Style Sheets (CSS)
- Hypertext Markup Language (HTML)
The following content can be used to fulfill the prerequisite:
Andrew is a Labs Developer with previous experience in the Internet Service Provider, Audio Streaming, and CryptoCurrency industries. He has also been a DevOps Engineer and enjoys working with CI/CD and Kubernetes.
He holds multiple AWS certifications including Solutions Architect Associate and Professional.