- Stay within resource usage requirements.
- Do not engage in or encourage activity that is illegal.
- Do not engage in cryptocurrency mining.
Ready for the real environment experience?
Learn how to interact with relational databases in Python with SQLAlchemy.
The need to interact with SQL databases using Python is relatively common across multiple industries. SQLAlchemy is a module designed to provide better developer ergonomics for database access and interactions.
Explore the SQLAlchemy APIs: core and ORM.
At the end of this lab you'll be familiar with:
- The core API
- The ORM API
- Mapped classes / objects
- ORM Relationships
- Proficient with the Python runtime
- Proficient with the Python language syntax
- Familiar with relational databases
- Familiar with SQL syntax
- Familiar with the Python DBAPI v2.0
- Python Developers
Ben Lambert is a software engineer and was previously the lead author for DevOps and Microsoft Azure training content at Cloud Academy. His courses and learning paths covered Cloud Ecosystem technologies such as DC/OS, configuration management tools, and containers. As a software engineer, Ben’s experience includes building highly available web and mobile apps. When he’s not building software, he’s hiking, camping, or creating video games.