- Stay within resource usage requirements.
- Do not engage in or encourage activity that is illegal.
- Do not engage in cryptocurrency mining.
Ready for the real environment experience?
The unittest.mock module is Python's built-in mocking and patching module. Used to replace objects with fake implementations during testing.
This lab introduces the unittest.mock.patch callable through hands-on learning.
Explore the fundamental building blocks of the unittest.mock module.
At the end of this lab you'll be familiar with:
- The unittest.mock.patch callable
- Using patch as a context manager
- Using patch as a callable decorator
- Python Developers
Ben Lambert is a software engineer and was previously the lead author for DevOps and Microsoft Azure training content at Cloud Academy. His courses and learning paths covered Cloud Ecosystem technologies such as DC/OS, configuration management tools, and containers. As a software engineer, Ben’s experience includes building highly available web and mobile apps. When he’s not building software, he’s hiking, camping, or creating video games.