Understanding and Using CSS Properties
Cascading Style Sheets (CSS) properties allow you to specify style attributes and apply them to HTML elements. By using and combining CSS properties you can modify the appearance of elements on a web page.
In this lab, you will add CSS properties to CSS rule declaration blocks and see how they affect HTML elements.
Upon completion of this beginner-level lab, you will be able to:
- Use the color property
- Change font size and style using properties
- Set the background color and image properties
- Beginners learning front-end development
- Software Engineers who need to learn front-end technologies to expand their skillset
Familiarity with the following will be beneficial but is not required:
- Cascading Style Sheets (CSS)
- Hypertext Markup Language (HTML)
The following content can be used to fulfill the prerequisite:
Andrew is a Labs Developer with previous experience in the Internet Service Provider, Audio Streaming, and CryptoCurrency industries. He has also been a DevOps Engineer and enjoys working with CI/CD and Kubernetes.
He holds multiple AWS certifications including Solutions Architect Associate and Professional.