- Stay within resource usage requirements.
- Do not engage in or encourage activity that is illegal.
- Do not engage in cryptocurrency mining.
Ready for the real environment experience?
Tmux is a terminal multiplexer. It enables you to manage your terminal environment in a sophisticated way to boost productivity and efficiency when working at the command-line.
Learning how to use Tmux is beneficial for anyone working with terminals on a regular basis.
In this hands-on lab, you will learn how to use Tmux to manage multiple terminals and quickly switch between them.
Upon completion of this beginner level lab, you will be able to do the following in Tmux:
- Create a new Session
- Create a new Window
- Create and split Panes
- Rename Sessions
- Candidates for the Certified Kubernetes Administrator (CKA) and Certified Kubernetes Application Developer (CKAD) certifications
- DevOps Engineers
- Software Engineers
- Anyone who regularly works with terminals
Familiarity with the following will be beneficial but is not required:
- The Bash shell
- Using a terminal
The following course and lab can be used to fulfill the prerequisite:
Andrew is a Labs Developer with previous experience in the Internet Service Provider, Audio Streaming, and CryptoCurrency industries. He has also been a DevOps Engineer and enjoys working with CI/CD and Kubernetes.
He holds multiple AWS certifications including Solutions Architect Associate and Professional.