***It is no longer possible to register for this webinar but you can watch it on-demand here***
Welcome to a new Office Hours webinar series focused on the AWS Certified Developer – Associate certification. This series will be divided into 4 webinars to prepare you for the AWS Certified Developer – Associate exam. These webinars will cover the five domains of the AWS Certified Developer exam guide.
Domain 4 and 5 will focus on refactoring, monitoring, and troubleshooting, specifically covering:
– Optimizing application to best use AWS services and features
– Migrating existing application code to run on AWS
– Writing code that can be monitored
– Performing root cause analysis on faults found in testing or production
– Exam tips for Development
Sign up for this webinar to take a really impactful step in your technical career!
– All registrants will receive the recording of the webinar via email
Stephen Cole, AWS Certification Specialist at Cloud Academy
Stephen Cole has worked in and around information technology since his early teenage years. He enjoys being an educator as his “day job” but he has always been a teacher. It is important to him that people understand how technology works so they can appreciate and understand how it can (or can’t) make their lives better.