Welcome to a new Office Hours webinar series focused on the AWS Certified Developer – Associate certification. This series will be divided into 4 webinars to prepare you for the AWS Certified Developer – Associate exam. These webinars will cover the five domains of the AWS Certified Developer exam guide.
Domain 4 and 5 will focus on refactoring, monitoring, and troubleshooting, specifically covering:
– Optimizing application to best use AWS services and features
– Migrating existing application code to run on AWS
– Writing code that can be monitored
– Performing root cause analysis on faults found in testing or production
– Exam tips for Development
Sign up for this webinar to take a really impactful step in your technical career!
Don’t miss this webinar on July 1st at 9 a.m. PT | 12 p.m. ET | 6 p.m. CET.
– All registrants will receive the recording of the webinar via email