Ready for the real environment experience?
This lab is a complete guide to building scalable web applications using Google’s popular Angular framework, leveraging the power of TypeScript to build type-safe applications.
Upon completion of this lab you will be able to:
- Explain what Angular is
- Set up an Angular project
- Create Angular components, directives, pipes, services and more
- Use state and props in components
- Use forms in both Template and Reactive driven styles
- Make asynchronous requests for data to remote services
- Use the Angular Router to create Single Page Applications
- Use Test-Driven Development (TDD) tools and techniques to build better applications
This lab is intended for:
- Frontend and full-stack engineers
- Developers who need to use Angular in real-world projects
- Individuals who want to improve their Angular skills
This lab uses TypeScript for all exercises and so it is essential that you have experience equivalent to the skills covered in Programming with TypeScript.
About the Author