Ready for the real environment experience?
This lab is a complete guide to building scalable web applications using Google’s popular Angular framework, leveraging the power of TypeScript to build type-safe applications.
Upon completion of this lab you will be able to:
- Explain what Angular is
- Set up an Angular project
- Create Angular components, directives, pipes, services and more
- Use state and props in components
- Use forms in both Template and Reactive driven styles
- Make asynchronous requests for data to remote services
- Use the Angular Router to create Single Page Applications
- Use Test-Driven Development (TDD) tools and techniques to build better applications
This lab is intended for:
- Frontend and full-stack engineers
- Developers who need to use Angular in real-world projects
- Individuals who want to improve their Angular skills
This lab uses TypeScript for all exercises and so it is essential that you have experience equivalent to the skills covered in Programming with TypeScript.
July 23rd, 2021 - Updated to the latest version of QuickLab exercises
July 8th, 2020 - Enabled direct browser RDP connection for a streamlined experience
Ed is an Outstanding Trainer in Software Development, with a passion for technology and its uses and holding more than 10 years’ experience.
Ed is responsible for delivering QA’s Programming Foundations course using the Eclipse IDE. His skillset extends into the DevOps sphere, where he is able to deliver courses based around Agile/Scrum practices, version control, and CI/CD.