- Stay within resource usage requirements.
- Do not engage in or encourage activity that is illegal.
- Do not engage in cryptocurrency mining.
Ready for the real environment experience?
Machine learning is the process of teaching a computer system how to make predictions through experience. Natural Language Processing is a form of computer learning that can understand human speech, and text to drive insights. This lab is aimed at machine learning beginners who want to gain a familiarity with Natural Language Processing (NLP) concepts. After completing this lab students will be able to classify text and gather insights. Additionally, students will gain a familiarity with the Amazon Comprehend UI, and basic Python concepts for interacting with NLP APIs.
Upon completion of this lab you will be able to:
- Learn and Understand AWS Comprehend Concepts
- Utilize Python to interact with the Amazon Comprehend API to generate NLP classifications.
This lab is intended for:
- Individuals starting out with machine learning
- Anyone interested in using Natural Language Processing
You should possess:
- A basic understanding of Python
Calculated Systems was founded by experts in Hadoop, Google Cloud and AWS. Calculated Systems enables code-free capture, mapping and transformation of data in the cloud based on Apache NiFi, an open source project originally developed within the NSA. Calculated Systems accelerates time to market for new innovations while maintaining data integrity. With cloud automation tools, deep industry expertise, and experience productionalizing workloads development cycles are cut down to a fraction of their normal time. The ability to quickly develop large scale data ingestion and processing decreases the risk companies face in long development cycles. Calculated Systems is one of the industry leaders in Big Data transformation and education of these complex technologies.