Ready for the real environment experience?
In this Lab you will log into the Amazon Web Services Management Console. You will use the console for Cognito to create a User Pool, register an application with the User Pool, create a job to import users into the pool (bulk-add) and add users manually. You will also use the Amazon SDK to test authentication of users you previously added to the pool.
Upon completion of this lab you will be able to:
- Create a Cognito User Pool, and configure it with various policies
- Create a job to Import users into a User Pool
- Manually add users into the User Pool
- Use the AWS SDK to authenticate users
You should be familiar with:
- Amazon Web Services Management Console
- Basic understanding of GitHub is also helpful
After completing the lab instructions the environment should look similar to:
About the Author
Greg has been a consistent high performer for pioneering technologies in the wireless web industries with an illustrious career that is testament to his breadth of knowledge. Dabbling with MS Azure, at Cloud Academy, Greg really thrives on evangelizing the benefits of Amazon Web Services. A dedicated and passionate professional who learns new and emerging technologies quickly, Greg always ensures the highest quality and calibre of everything he produces.