The hands-on lab is part of these learning paths
Ready for the real environment experience?
TensorFlow is a popular framework used for machine learning. The Amazon Deep Learning AMI comes bundled with everything you need to start using TensorFlow from development through to production. In this Lab, you will develop, visualize, serve, and consume a TensorFlow machine learning model using the Amazon Deep Learning AMI.
Upon completion of this Lab you will be able to:
- Create machine learning models in TensorFlow
- Visualize TensorFlow graphs and the learning process in TensorBoard
- Serve trained TensorFlow models with TensorFlow Serving
- Create clients that consume served TensorFlow models, all with the Amazon Deep Learning AMI
You should be familiar with:
- Working at the Linux command line
- The Python programming language
- Some linear algebra knowledge is beneficial (basic vector and matrix operations)
- Basic understanding of neural networks is beneficial, but not required
Before completing the Lab instructions, the environment will look as follows:
After completing the Lab instructions, the environment should look similar to:
April 15th, 2020 - Updated instructions to provide for a more streamlined lab experience
January 10th, 2019 - Added a validation Lab Step to check the work you perform in the Lab
About the Author
Logan has been involved in software development and research since 2007 and has been in the cloud since 2012. He is an AWS Certified DevOps Engineer - Professional, AWS Certified Solutions Architect - Professional, Microsoft Certified Azure Solutions Architect Expert, MCSE: Cloud Platform and Infrastructure, Google Cloud Certified Associate Cloud Engineer, Certified Kubernetes Administrator (CKA), Certified Kubernetes Application Developer (CKAD), Linux Foundation Certified System Administrator (LFCS), and Certified OpenStack Administrator (COA). He earned his Ph.D. studying design automation and enjoys all things tech.