The hands-on lab is part of this learning path
Ready for the real environment experience?
TensorFlow is a popular framework used for machine learning. The Amazon Deep Learning AMI comes bundled with everything you need to start using TensorFlow from development through to production. In this Lab, you will develop, visualize, serve, and consume a TensorFlow machine learning model using the Amazon Deep Learning AMI.
Upon completion of this Lab you will be able to:
- Create machine learning models in TensorFlow
- Visualize TensorFlow graphs and the learning process in TensorBoard
- Serve trained TensorFlow models with TensorFlow Serving
- Create clients that consume served TensorFlow models, all with the Amazon Deep Learning AMI
You should be familiar with:
- Working at the Linux command line
- The Python programming language
- Some linear algebra knowledge is beneficial (basic vector and matrix operations)
- Basic understanding of neural networks is beneficial, but not required
Before completing the Lab instructions, the environment will look as follows:
After completing the Lab instructions, the environment should look similar to:
About the Author
Logan has been involved in software development and research for over eleven years, including six years in the cloud. He is an AWS Certified DevOps Engineer - Professional, MCSE: Cloud Platform and Infrastructure, Google Cloud Certified Associate Cloud Engineer, and Certified Kubernetes Administrator (CKA). He earned his Ph.D. studying design automation and enjoys all things tech.