Join Stuart Scott, Stephen Cole, and Will Meadows as they discuss the key points that you need to know before sitting your AWS Certified Solutions Architect - Associate (SAA-C02) exam. It covers details about the certification itself, such as the cost, how to book it, the question format used in the exam, as well as a deep dive into the 4 different domains within the exam guide. This learning path is ideal to review what you already know to ensure there are no gaps in your knowledge before taking that last step of taking the certification.
This learning path is suitable for anyone wanting to pass the AWS Certified Solutions Architect - Associate SAA-C02 exam. As a prerequisite, you should have already completed the AWS Solutions Architect - Associate (SAA-C02) Preparation for AWS learning path
This learning path is comprised of 5 different webinars designed to prepare you for any last-minute study sessions and answer some of the common questions you may have prior to taking your exam.
- Office Hours: Acing the AWS Solutions Architect Associate Certification (Stuart Scott & Stephen Cole)
- Mechanics of the Exam - Learn how to answer questions successfully
- AWS Solutions Architect - Associate e - Domain 1 of 4: Design Resilient Architectures (Stuart Scott & Will Meadows)
- AWS Solutions Architect - Associate - Domain 2 of 4: Design High-Performing Architectures (Stuart Scott & Stephen Cole)
- AWS Solutions Architect - Associate - Domain 3 of 4: Design Secure Apps and Architectures (Stuart Scott & Will Meadows)
- AWS Solutions Architect - Associate - Domain 4 of 4: Design Cost-Optimized Architectures (Stuart Scott & Stephen Cole)
We welcome all feedback and suggestions - please contact us at email@example.com if you are unsure about where to start or if you would like help getting started.
Stuart has been working within the IT industry for two decades covering a huge range of topic areas and technologies, from data center and network infrastructure design, to cloud architecture and implementation.
To date, Stuart has created 150+ courses relating to Cloud reaching over 180,000 students, mostly within the AWS category and with a heavy focus on security and compliance.
Stuart is a member of the AWS Community Builders Program for his contributions towards AWS.
He is AWS certified and accredited in addition to being a published author covering topics across the AWS landscape.
In January 2016 Stuart was awarded ‘Expert of the Year Award 2015’ from Experts Exchange for his knowledge share within cloud services to the community.
Stuart enjoys writing about cloud technologies and you will find many of his articles within our blog pages.