AWS Access & Key Management Security
With Security being one of the hottest topics within the Cloud industry today, Access and Key Management is often highlighted, questioned and misunderstood.
This learning path on AWS Access & Key Management Security has been designed to help you understand how AWS implements and manages access to its resources from an Identity, key management, and best practice perspective.
It will focus on the Identity & Access Management Service (IAM) and all of its features and how they operate together to provide secure access management to your resources. You will also gain a deeper understanding of how these features operate from an authentication, authorization and access control stance.
Security best practices will be covered across a range of abstract and container services, plus how the Key Management Service (KMS) and CloudHSM service can be used to manage and control the use of encryption keys and the benefits and considerations when doing so.
- AWS: Overview of Identity & Access Management (IAM)
- Understanding of AWS Authentication, Authorization and Accounting
- AWS Security Best Practices: Abstract and Container Services
- Amazon Web Services – Key Management Service (KMS)
- Amazon Web Services - CloudHSM
- April 6, 2018 - Added Learning Path Exam