AWS Developer Services for CICD
This learning path demonstrates practical applications of AWS Developer tools and services using a blend of instructional learning and hands-on labs. At the conclusion of this learning path, you will be able to create your own CICD environment consisting of services such as CodeCommit, CodeBuild, CodeDeploy, and CodePipeline. Additionally, you'll learn how AWS's IDE service, Cloud9 can be used to maintain and edit your projects source code.
You’ll get to discover how AWS CodeStar can be used to setup and orchestrate the provisioning of each of the aforementioned services. AWS CodeStar enables you to deploy a fully automated CICD pipeline, taking care of performing all of the connectivity and configuration needed to wire up each of the individual services together.
This learning path is suited to anyone interested in DevOps and related CICD practices. If you're interested in applying and configuring AWS Developer tools and services to setup your own CICD environment then this course if for you.
By completing this learning path you will be able to:
- Explain Continous Integration and Continuous Delivery
- Explain and apply AWS CodeCommit, CodeBuild, CodeDeploy, and CodePipeline services.
- Explain and apply AWS CodeStar to automate the setup and deployment of a CICD environment
- Explain and apply AWS Cloud9 to author and manage your software projects source code
- Apply Continuous Integration and Continuous Delivery using AWS Developer services
- Setup and configure a fully functional CICD environment using AWS CodeStar
Having an understanding of DevOps and related CICD practices will help with your assimilation of this content. If you are new to DevOps and/or CICD I suggest completing the "DevOps Fundamentals" Learning Path first.
This learning path includes 2 hours of High Definition video, 3 hands-on labs, and 1 assessment exam.
We welcome all feedback so please direct any comments or questions on this course to us at firstname.lastname@example.org