AWS Networking & Content Delivery
This learning path has been designed to increase your understanding of AWS networking components to help you architect your environment using Virtual Private Clouds (VPCs) and Content Delivery solutions using the AWS Global network, specifically edge locations.
Throughout the learning path you will learn how to create, implement and manage VPCs and understand how to implement multiple subnets and configure routing to segment and group your AWS resources effectively and securely.
Using the hands on labs provided you will also have the opportunity to create your own VPC, implement essential security mechanisms and also set up a peering connection between two VPCs.
An introduction to the AWS DNS service, Route 53 will also be given where you will learn about Domain name management, DNS failover, routing mechanisms and more.
The AWS CloudFront service is used as a Content Delivery Network (CDN) which allows you to deliver content to your end users with reduced latency, increasing performance. This learning path will introduce you to the service and show you how to use it features, how to serve your files using CloudFront and you'll learn how to create a static website using S3 and CloudFront through the use of a hands on lab provided.
Courses included in this learning path:
· Working with AWS Networking and Amazon VPC
· AWS Virtual Private Cloud: Subnets and Routing
· Amazon VPC IPSec VPNs – Understanding, Building and Configuring
· Working with AWS’s Domain Name System: Amazon Route 53
· Working with Amazon CloudFront
· Static Website Hosting, Storage and Content Delivery on AWS
· How to install and run Wordpress on AWS
- April 9, 2018 - Added Learning Path Exam