AWS Security Services
This learning path has been designed to introduce you to many of the different AWS Security services that are available to help you implement varied levels of security within your AWS environment.
Security is one of the most important factors when implementing cloud services as you must ensure that the data you are storing on the Cloud remains restricted, controlled, monitored, maintained and secured to the correct level.
AWS has developed a number of AWS security services and management tools to help you protect your data and environment from unwanted exposures, vulnerabilities, and threats, but largely it's down to us as customers to ensure these AWS security services are implemented effectively.
This AWS Security Services learning path will introduce a number of key AWS security services that can be used effectively within your security processes and procedures to ensure that you remain protected from both internal and external threats.
The services covered within this learning path are as follows:
- • AWS Identity & Access Management (IAM)
- • AWS Key Management Service (KMS)
- • AWS CloudHSM
- • AWS WAF
- • AWS CloudTrail
- • Amazon Inspector
- • AWS Trusted Advisor
- • AWS Config
By the end of the AWS Security Services learning path, you would have a solid understanding of each of these AWS security services and will be able to confidently implement them within your own AWS environment.
- AWS: Overview of AWS Identity & Access Management (IAM)
- Introduction to AWS Web Application Firewall
- AWS CloudTrail: An Introduction
- Amazon Inspector
- AWS Config: An Introduction
- Amazon Web Services - Key Management Service (KMS)
- Getting started with AWS CloudHSM
- Amazon Web Services Trusted Advisor