Interested in building, deploying and running containers at enterprise scale?
This Learning Path will get you started with building, deploying, and operating containers in production. First we introduce you to the basics building blocks, Docker containers and introduce to concepts such as Dockerfiles. Then the Learning Path the takes you through the entire process of container development and deployment - concluding with building, deploying, and testing containerised applications in a Kubernetes cluster.
- Learn the basic principles of building Docker containers and working with Dockerfiles
- Understand the benefits of using Docker for application development
- Learn how to package and run microservices as lightweight containers using Docker
- Understand the basic principles of deploying cloud native applications into Kubenetes
- Learn how to work with and configure many of the key Kubernetes cluster resources such as Pods, Deployments, Services etc.
- Learn how to manage deployments and Kubernetes cluster resources through their full lifecycle.
- Anyone interested in learning how to architect cloud native applications
- Anyone interested in using cloud native development tools and practices
- Anyone interested in containerisation
- Anyone interested in learning Kubernetes
- DevOps Practitioners
A basic understanding of web based software development
Jeremy is a Content Lead Architect and DevOps SME here at Cloud Academy where he specializes in developing DevOps technical training documentation.
He has a strong background in software engineering, and has been coding with various languages, frameworks, and systems for the past 25+ years. In recent times, Jeremy has been focused on DevOps, Cloud (AWS, GCP, Azure), Security, Kubernetes, and Machine Learning.
Jeremy holds professional certifications for AWS, GCP, and Kubernetes.