This learning path provides you with an introduction to the Amazon SageMaker service followed by the opportunity to practice using SageMaker in a series of practical hands-on labs.
- Understand the key services of Amazon SageMaker
- Learn how to use training data sets with machine learning models in SageMaker
- Understand how machine learning concepts can be applied to real-world scenarios
This learning path is intended for anyone who is:
- Interested in understanding how to deploy machine learning models on a managed service like Amazon SageMaker
- Looking to enrich their understanding of machine learning and how to use it to solve complex problems
- Looking to build a foundation for continued learning in the machine learning space and data science in general
To get the most out of this learning path, you should have a general understanding of data concepts as well as some familiarity with Amazon Web Services. Some experience in data or development is preferable but not essential.
If you have any feedback relating to this course, feel free to contact us at email@example.com.
Head of Content
Andrew is an AWS certified professional who is passionate about helping others learn how to use and gain benefit from AWS technologies. Andrew has worked for AWS and for AWS technology partners Ooyala and Adobe. His favorite Amazon leadership principle is "Customer Obsession" as everything AWS starts with the customer. Passions around work are cycling and surfing, and having a laugh about the lessons learnt trying to launch two daughters and a few start ups.