Many organizations rely on SAP for their enterprise resource planning (ERP) software solution. In this learning path, we will discuss how to leverage AWS networking, storage, and compute services to support and manage production SAP workloads.
To provide a solid understanding of how to architect SAP solutions in the AWS cloud, including:
- Networking and VPC configurations for SAP on AWS
- Using block, object, and file storage services for SAP workloads on AWS
- EC2 instance types that are optimized to support SAP
- How to architect SAP workloads on AWS for business continuity and disaster recovery
- How to implement SAP HANA data tiering on AWS
- Understanding the AWS Data Provider for SAP and how it fits into a proper SAP architecture
This learning path has been designed for those who are responsible for designing, implementing, or migrating SAP workloads to the AWS cloud.
You should have a basic understanding of cloud computing and AWS core services such as VPC and EC2.
Danny has over 20 years of IT experience as a software developer, cloud engineer, and technical trainer. After attending a conference on cloud computing in 2009, he knew he wanted to build his career around what was still a very new, emerging technology at the time — and share this transformational knowledge with others. He has spoken to IT professional audiences at local, regional, and national user groups and conferences. He has delivered in-person classroom and virtual training, interactive webinars, and authored video training courses covering many different technologies, including Amazon Web Services. He currently has six active AWS certifications, including certifications at the Professional and Specialty level.