Want to make your AWS deployment infrastructure robust and easy to maintain? This path will help you master critical cloud-era DevOps skills.
In this learning path, you will learn about the AWS Virtual Private Cloud (VPC) and its associated networking components, with a view to architecting and building your own VPC. Then you'll look at how to set up a static website on the Cloud using only Amazon S3 to store the files, Amazon CloudFront for content delivery, Route 53 to associate a custom domain name to our website, and Amazon Glacier to set up an automatic backup strategy of the website's files on S3.
After that, we'll go into more depth on Amazon CloudFront, which provides an easy way to distribute content to end users with low latency, high data transfer speeds, and no minimum usage commitments.
Finally, we look at Route 53, Amazon's domain name system, and cover topics such as domain name management, DNS active-passive failover, DNS latency-based routing, private hosted zones, and health checks.
If you have any feedback relating to this course, feel free to contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Confidently architect a VPC across multiple availability zones within a region
- Explain different networking components commonly used within AWS VPCs
- Secure your VPCs, helping you to protect your resources within them
- Assess which method of connectivity to your VPCs would be best in different scenarios
- Set up a static website on the cloud using S3, CloudFront, Route 53, and Glacier
- Get an in-depth understanding of Amazon CloudFront and how to monitor it with CloudWatch
- Get an in-depth understanding of Amazon Route 53
This learning path is intended for those looking to improve operations for their infrastructure using a range of AWS services.
To get the most out of this learning path, you should have a good working knowledge of AWS, as well as a basic understanding of website hosting.
David's acknowledged hands on experience in the IT industry has seen him speak at international conferences, operate in presales environments and conduct actual design and delivery services.
David also has extensive experience in delivery operations. David has worked in the financial, mining, state government, federal government and public sectors across Asia Pacific and the US